• Provide Budget & Financial Management (BFM) support to Air Force space and ground-based systems.
• Plan, organize, direct, and conduct financial management support for the Program Control office and Program Managers in areas of moderate-to-extensive scope and complexity.
• Support budget development activities, such as, validation of budget items, forecasting obligations and expenditures, assisting in prioritization of requirements, and establishing traceability of budget items to other program documentation.
• Compile, analyze, and reconcile financial data to produce program financial status and establish or maintain financial accounts, reports or logs.
• Prepare, process, review, and categorize budget documents using data from various sources such as, presentations, letters, memorandums, policies, interviews, meetings, financial and contractual documents, and government accounting systems.
• Support acquisition planning and oversight activities, such as, but not limited to, Independent Program Assessments (IPAs), Integrated Baseline Review (IBR), Request for Proposal (RFP) development, source selections, Program Management Reviews (PMRs), and internal reviews and assessments.
• Salary: $125,000-$200,000. Specific compensation will be determined by several factors including experience, education, skills, and knowledge. We also offer medical/dental/vision benefits and 401k match.
• Top Secret with SCI Eligibility Clearance
• BA/BS degree in Business, Accounting, Math, Engineering, or other applicable degree.
• Proficient with Microsoft Office, including Word, PowerPoint, and Excel
• Experience with DoD funding documents, contracts, and lines of account
• Knowledge of DoD Planning, Programing, Budget and Execution (PPBE) process
• 4+ years of experience performing DoD or Aerospace Financial Management
• 1+ years of experience performing Acquisition Financial Management of DoD systems
• Ability to travel up to 10% of the time
Highly Desired Qualifications:
• MA, MS, or MBA (equivalent of 2 years of additional experience).
• Prior Military, DoD, or Federal Government Program and Budget experience is highly desired
• Experience with Defense Agencies Initiative (DAI) processes and budget authorities, Wide Area Work Flow (WAWF) invoicing, and Military Interdepartmental Purchase Requests (MIPRs) systems
Location: El Segundo, CA (Los Angeles Air Force Base)